1. Visualize overall project approach, report project issues, status, and potential risks to Director/equivalent level.
2. Collaborate with Project Team to improve IT operations.
3. Analyze, visualize and can logically propose technical issues solution, improvement, monitoring and prevention approach to Director/equivalent level.
4. Initiate and facilitate meetings among third party IT vendors and customer to accelerate solving project technical issues for success.
5. Proactive and be responsible for the smoothly running and implementation of the project.
6. Collaborate with other parties/business partners and maintain good communication with them.
standardize overall project rule based on ABeam Project management methodology.
7. Create good quality of document in terms of accuracy and timelines.
8. Contribute significantly to company growth through assigned project works as well as corporate activities.
9. Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage development of team member skills
1. Min 4 years working experience.
2. Experienced in planning, executing, and controlling full cycle IT operation & implementation, including but not limited to best practice, frameworks, and methodology (we are not looking for IT developer or engineer).
3. Good communication and interpersonal skill. Not hesitate to discuss with Clients at Management level and good at constructing relationship.
4. Integrity, curiosity and strong willingness to learn new things from any situation as a professional consultant.
5. Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/stress, forward looking, clever, and hard worker.
6. Hands on in using Microsoft Office.