HR & Admin Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaker)
· Responsible to lead and execute full spectrum of Human Resource functions in the Company including recruitment & Selection, payroll processing, talent development, Compensations and benefits, employee engagement, performance management & staff discipline to ensure smooth daily operation.
· To carry out recruitment plans and activities in order to achieve timely requisition of manpower for the company and departmental operation requirements
· Responsible company payroll is on time and accurate.
· To monitor company yearly training plan in order to upgrade and improve employee’s competencies level based on the organization business direction.
· To ensure the implementation of company policy and rules & regulation are in line with company’s goals and employee’s needs.
· Liaise with Canon Machinery Inc. , Japan when and necessary.
· Oversee the administrative function and outsourced services of the organization including security services, management of the office premises, facilities and all office equipment and property and ensure safety in the work place and provision of working tools.
· To monitor issue raised relating to safety, health and security at place of work to the management and propose control measure to eliminate/minimize the risk to the plant operation.
· To monitor the maintenance and troubleshoot of electrical system, air-condition system, fire system, building and machinery and equipment always in good condition.
|給与||5,000 〜 5,500 (MYR)||職種||その他/人事系/企画・事務・管理系/営業系/経理系|
- Housing : RM 280/m
08:00 〜 17:30