- Responsible for total warehouse and logistic operation
- Overseeing and monitoring of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, accuracy, and efficiency
- Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes and processing shipments
- Responsible for inventory timely update, adapting FIFO, cycle counting and accuracy of inventory
- Overseeing stock count process, procedure investigate and minimize variance and provide improvement plans
- Supervising, coaching, and training the warehouse and logistics staffs.
- Working in conformity with laws, regulations, and policies such as free zone, Custom or other license requirements.
- Ensuring that shipping documents are well kept, updated and compliance
- Working in relation to production, planning, quality assurance and purchasing in the organization
- Update incoming shipment and outgoing shipment slots
- To supervise and assist during shipment activities such as packing, measurement, loading, lifting handling process to ensure seamless operations and safety compliances
- Waste management
- Practices 5S at warehouse
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required by the superior from time to time