- Knowledge of and the ability to configure, diagnose, and use installed networks/communications devices such as routers, switches, and load balancers.
- Knowledge of business concepts, tools and techniques and ability to operate with a business mindset that complements one's functional specialty and keeps it in a business context
- Good understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP and VOIP.
- English and Japanese language: Strong written and verbal communication skills including Japanese Polite expressions (Keigo) for internal communication. JLPT Level N1-N2 certificate is required.
- Be able to work on rotating shifts (12 hours).
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- A strong team player who seeks a long-term career in this position
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused and has desire to learn about Network and new technologies
- Extensive experience in managing WAN/LAN networks and routers/servers, SD-WAN
- Strong technical knowledge of telecommunication products and services (e.g. Leased line, Ethernet, MPLS, VPN, Broadband and ISDN)
- Call center experience for corporate customers