Our client is a well-known Japanese Bank that is currently hiring an Investment Banking Analyst.
Investment Banking Division: 1 Deputy CEO&Head, 3 Vice President, 1 Assistant Vice President, 1 Analyst
- Responsible for supporting deal origination & execution with regards to the following key Operation functions.
- Support deal origination & execution (mainly research/data collection/documentation)
- Overall deal process/task flow: Providing the appropriate support for the deal process as directed by senior members of the team
- Material preparation: Researching and extracting data for material preparation as directed by senior members of the team
- Coordination: Assisting in the coordination and communication process between various parties involved in the M&A process, as directed by senior members
- Min Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in performing Front Office duties including credit administration (Preferred in Bank settings)
- Experience of M&A advisory, the perspective of corporate financial analysis (consulting, accounting firms, business development departments) and research or analysis(industrial, corporate, market) experience
- Fluent in Japanese to liaise with Japanese counterparts & to handle Japanese documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and time management skills with proven ability to work promptly and efficiently under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels with demonstrated team spirit and responsiveness;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate issues to manager.