We're a Singapore based IT Network and Infrastructure company and looking for a talented Network Engineer to join our organization.
· Proactively manage and monitor global/domestic customer network performance for 24/7 to meet customers' Service Level expectations
· Use company’s standardized tool to isolate/diagnose network faults
· Drive to problem resolution and search for root cause
· To effectively manage service providers and device vendors
· Communicate frequently with internal/external customers/teams via phone/email/Q/web tools (e.g. Fault reporting, notification and escalation)
· Work with various teams to meet the customer focused targets
Morning Shift 8am-8pm (2 days) >> 2 days off >> Night Shift 8pm-8am >> 2 days off
· Fluent in Japanese language (JLPT N1) is required to liaise with Native Japanese clients. Strong written and verbal communication skills including Keigo.
· Knowledge of Networking basic, TCP/IP, and CISCO products
· Ability to diagnose WAN/LAN network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and WAPs
· Knowledge of business concepts, tools and techniques and ability to operate with a business mindset that complements one's functional specialty and keeps it in a business context
· Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused, and desire to learn about new technologies
· A team player who is willing to cooperate and facilitate among the various communities
· An active listener who is warm, friendly and has a clear telephone voice.
· Be able to work on rotating shifts (12 hours day and night).
· Office location at Science Park.