Our client is a Japanese automotive manufacturing MNC. The Finance & Administration Department is looking for a matured and capable team player to join their growing team. You will be in charge of accounting for the Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar branches as well. You will report to the Department Head.
【What you will be working on】
- Lead and Manage an Accounting Team of 3 members.
- Support Directors and lead in Managing entire their books and accounts.
- Support Directors and lead in Corporate Tax, VAT, WHT and TP matters.
- Support Directors and lead in External and Internal Audit, and other ad-hoc requests.
- Support Directors and lead in Risk Management, J-Sox, and other compliance duties.
- Manage Team and ensure monthly closing, reporting and bookkeeping are completed on time and accurate.
- Manage Team and support all Departments (GTO, PD, F&A and CLM) on matters related to Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax and Compliance.
- Ensure the integrity of the SAP system and all Accounting related database.
【What we're looking for】
- At least 5 years as an Accountant, Finance or relevant role in an MNC setting
- Degree holders with CA/CPA/ACCA qualifications
- Outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, SAP and accounting systems
- Japanese Language Proficiency (JLPT N4 and above) in order to liaise with Japanese superiors
【What they are offering】
• Fixed Bonus (2 Months)
• Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
• AL (12 days first year, pro-rated; +1 day/year)
• ML (14 days)
• Transport Allowance ($180~$300, depends on Seniority)
• Medical Claim (Up to $500) & Dental Claim (Up to $250)
• Annual Health Check-up
• Group Life, H&S Insurance Coverage