Our client is a leading frozen seafood processing and trading company with global offices. The Sales Executive is responsible for sales of frozen seafood to new clients. Target markets: China, USA and European Markets; target sales channels: supermarket sales (trough bidding tenders), distributors sales and processing factories sales.
【What will you be working on】
- Search out business leads and trending products.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying potential clients and evaluating their position in the industry;
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions;
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
- Travel when necessary to pursue business opportunities, find products, develop sourcing;
- Join the company in booths at international exhibitions to help promote and procure new clients
【What they're looking for】
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field, preferably Bachelor's
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sales, Trading, Export, Processing experience
- Fluency in Japanese (N1 level) to liaise with existing and potential clients.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.