Our client is an MNC telecommunications company that provides managed Internet network services, SD-WAN, and Cloud Connectivity optimization solutions provider for global enterprises. The role of the Customer Success Manager is to make sure customers are informed, satisfied, and are getting the most out of the client's services.
Reporting to: Commercial Director of Sales, APAC
【What you will be working on】
• Regularly check with our customers about how the client's services are meeting their requirements and whether there are areas for possible improvement;
• Pro-actively review the customer services and offer cost improvements where possible;
• Ensure that the client's services are fit-for-purpose, offer enhancement or replacements when needed by upselling;
• We love our customers; some TLC is also necessary to improve customer satisfaction;
• We are continually innovating our services and platform to improve the customer experience, therefore the Customer Success Manager will schedule regular training on Apps, Portal and services;
• As our customer’s advocate, and it is your responsibility for ensuring that customer feedback is heard and actioned;
• Manage the ongoing customer relationship and respond to our customer request for service expansion, changes and cancellations;
• Find the best solutions to customer issues that may arise;
• Build valuable relationships to make our existing customers the best references for our new clients.