Technical Manager (Japanese Language)
Our client is a professional Japanese manufacturer of environmental preservation equipment. The Technical Manager will manage an engineering team to provide technical service to the clients in the semiconductor industry. This position will report to the Technical Director.
【What you will be working on】
• Provide strategic leadership and direction to the operations division and supervising Singapore & Malaysia personnel to achieve the operations key performance index and the required service standards.
• Monitor and analyze the Income & Expenses of the service operations, establish business controls, and provide solutions to reduce cost and increase revenue.
• Manage the customer services and relationship through providing regular feedback and periodic operations review with clients to optimize the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Communicate with Japanese Engineers and HQ in Japan
• Defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations; counsels and discuss with managers on performance
• Coordinating with Site Managers on manpower planning and arrangements
• Challenge for more business opportunities and expand service contracts in various fields to increase revenue.
• Promoting company services and sales of machines parts
• Ensuring a safe and secure work environment for all employees
• Ensuring compliance in all procedures including documentation
• Attending and preparing documents for audit by customers
• Any other duties assigned by the Director
||5,000 〜 9,000 (SGD)
【What we're looking for】
• Fluent in English and Japanese (JLPT N2 and above) in order to translate technical materials and liaise with Japan HQ.
• Min Degree or higher with at least 5 years of related working experience and at least 1 year of managerial experience.
• Strong ability in handling technical issues and able to propose and negotiate service contracts to customers
• Preferably with a background in mechanical/machinery background, as well as experience in Semiconductor Fab and Service Audit
• Good understanding & knowledge of semiconductor facilities & processes will be an advantage
• Willing to work on-site in a manufacturing environment
• Willing to travel to when required (not frequent)
【What they are offering】
Monthly Allowances :
- Transport: S$100
- Attendance: S$200
Annual leave: 14 days
AWS: 1 month (upon completion of 12 months service with the company)
Variable Bonus (depends on company/individual performance)
Medical benefits: S$500/per annum
8:30am 〜 5:30pm