Ourc cient is a boutique law firm. They are specialized in Japan & Singapore counsel, especially in blockchain, ICO, and STO-related matters. You will be reporting to the Director.
【What you will be working on】
- Manage the planning, structuring, coordination & execution of transaction/deals, such as mergers and acquisition, fundraising through equity and/or debt, joint ventures and other investments in public & private companies.
- Provide legal advice on commercial and corporate (including governance) matters, and contribute to risk and commercial issues analysis
- Research & advise on relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- Draft, review and negotiate all relevant documents for the execution of deals and transactions
- Conduct due diligence where necessary
- Handle corporate secretarial matters and attend to clients' corporate secretarial requirements
- Assist with the incorporation of companies for local and/or overseas clients
- Assist with the preparation, review and consolidation of board documents and facilitate preparation of board meetings
- Manage external lawyers and other professionals
- Any other corporate duties as assigned