Our client is a boutique law firm specialising in Japan and Singapore counsel, specifically in blockchain, ICO and STO-related matters. They are currently looking for a certified Lawyer or Paralegal to support the firm's legal tasks.
You will be reporting to the Director.
【What you will be working on】
- Manage the planning, structuring, coordination and execution of transaction/deals, such as mergers and acquisition, fundraising through equity and/or debt, joint ventures and other investments in public and private companies.
- Provide legal advice on commercial and corporate (including governance) matters, and contribute to risk and commercial issue analysis.
- Research and advise on relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- Draft, review and negotiate all relevant documents for the execution of deals and transactions.
- Conduct due diligence where necessary.
- Handle corporate secretarial matters and attend to clients' corporate secretarial requirements.
- Assist with the incorporation of companies for local and/or overseas clients.
- Assist with the preparation, review and consolidation of board documents and facilitate preparation of board meetings.
- Manage external lawyers and other professionals.
- Any other corporate duties as assigned.