Our client is a leading integrated trading company from Japan. The role of a Senior Administration Executive is to be responsible for the Company's Human Resource & General Affair duties. You will be reporting to Managers.
【What will you be working on】
- Responsible for expatriates' housing matters and lease agreements
- Liaise closely with the respective HR personnel and outsourced income tax company to meet tax filing deadlines & ensure timely tax payment.
- Prepare reports such as Headcount for Tokyo HQ
- Administration of Regional HR activities (Communicate with HR PICs in the Asia & Oceania region to collate HR-related data, and to create presentation materials/reports to support managers in implementing Regional HR projects, etc)
- Ad-hoc assignments given by Managers
【What they're looking for】
- Diploma holder in related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience (HR experience is preferred)
- Business level of speaking, reading, and writing in Japanese (speaking & writing) (JLPT2) is required to communicate with Japanese stakeholders in Tokyo HQ, regional offices, and affiliate companies.
- Meticulous, resourceful and possesses a sharp and analytical mind
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong in Excel such as VLOOKUP & Pivot table