Our client is a private tuition center for Japanese children, looking for a Lecturer who will be responsible for conducting lessons in Japanese.
【What you will be working on】
- Responsible for subjects in Japanese and Social Studies (Age of students are between 6 years old to 18 years old)
- Essay writing in Japanese for students and parents
- Interviews and parent counseling
- Be an expert in lessons to pass difficult examinations for junior high school, high school and university
- Attend regular classes (after 4pm) and seasonal classes in the morning
- Attend either a Saturday or Sunday class depending on the tuition schedule
【What they're looking for】
- Ability to communicate in Japanese (JLPT1) in order to speak with Japanese customers and employees
- Preferably 2 years of teaching experience
- Basic and applied IT skills for creating teaching materials and conducting distance learning
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, Slack, Dropbox Business, Zoom, etc.
- A certificate in teaching will be an advantage