- Responds to Customer inquiries (inside) in areas not covered by distributors.
- Receives, qualifies and distributes customer inquiries received through direct sources.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all aspects of the Sales related functions of the business information system.
- Create, implements and maintain technical information on product line and applications using materials supplied by other functional areas.
- Create and modifies as required the proposal and Sales quotation structure for each product and service.
- Prepares quotes using information provided by the Product Dept and Engineering Dept.
- Establishes and maintain price lists, customer data base, and installed machine data base by working closely with Product / Segment Managers and Marketing Planning Manager.
- Develops and maintains a computerized reporting system of Sales calls, orders, distributor activity, lost orders, etc
- Support in preparing routine and complex customer orders, routing or responding to sensitive correspondence, and following up on internal sales matters.
- Initiates appropriate follow-up action for Customers and Distributors at the request of Sales Product/Segment Managers.
- Develop and maintain systems for tracking and reporting commission payments to distributors and Sales associates
- Develops and maintains procedure for initiating customer orders into the operation’s cycle.
- Produce clear, timely, and thorough Order Package for each customer order.
- Any duties assigned by Superior.
- Male only age under 35 years old
- Degree in Business or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent in English & Japanese (JLPT2)- oral, written (kanji) , and interpersonal skills.
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in Sales or Marketing support positions (preferable in metal stamping products or Power Press Machines)
- General knowledge of integrated business information systems.
- In-depth knowledge of PC software including databases, spreadsheets, graphics, and word processing.
- Working knowledge of Sales quotation and proposal process.
- Working knowledge of supporting customers and sales associates by interfacing with at least two of the following: Manufacturing, Applications Engineering, Product Management, Customer Service, and Marketing communications. Pro-active, creative and innovative and can work independently.
- Ability to travel up to 50% or more.
- Must possess own vehicle with Car Driving License.
- Must be able to support or stationed at our affiliated companies globally.
- To eliminate any mobbing activities in company.