- General management of Assembly and Manufacturing
- Maintain and Improve the development of department and the related functions within to achieve or exceed the targets of Quality, Cost and Delivery year upon year
- To reduce non-value activities to benefit the Company and staff achieving efficient and effective production system
- To review and improve the overall structure achieving and integrated approach to problem solving, higher production output, higher value added processes, making a cost effective, production year upon year
- To work within the organization with various department manager and deliver on time proposals, objective, business plans and company requirement to maximize the full potential of production system and above 2-4 facts.
- Other as assign
- Male or Female, age 45-50 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 20 years experience within a high volume engineering/ Manufacturing and/or Assembly environment
- Able to manage project within time scales and budgets
- Able to compile concise information report with best practice recommendations
- Experience of working with management team to achieve production schedules within budgets
- Good command in English or Japanese
- Positive thinking
- Can work under pressure