1. Identify opportunities for new products and support automotive customer.
2. Design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and customer.
3. Sketch drafts on paper or digitally, use 2D,3D model software to design products and components.
4. Produce prototypes and test functionality.
5. Producing sketches and sample designs.
6. Presenting designs, samples and final work to customers for evaluation.
7. Other task as assigned
||20,000 〜 30,000 (THB)
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, age 24-30 years old
- Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical/Production/Automotive Engineering.
- Minimum experience 2-3 years in automotive design using CATIA/NX software
- Able to control/Manager the design team based on new potential projects
- Knowledge of reading/understanding Mechanical Drawings
- Knowledge of Automotive Plastic parts design would be an advantage
- Knowledge of plastic injection Mold/Machine would be an advantage
- Japanese language skill would be an advantage
- Good communicate in English
Level 4 - Conversational Level
- BONUS 2-3 months
- Position allowance
- Diligence Allowance
- Meal Support
- Medical Insurance
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Occasionally work on Sat ( Around 6 days per year)
8.00 〜 17.30