- Analyze, manages, and ensures implementation of effectiveness.
- Performance Management and Quality Improvement report.
- Present and Implements a performance management and improvement process that leads to a positive and measurable impact.
- Coordinates with other department's performance and quality initiatives to ensure alignment.
- Coordinates the result of performance management and quality improvement capacity to all levels of management.
- Establishes a continuous performance and quality improvement effort and monitoring and reporting system.
- Regularly reports the status of performance and quality improvement efforts and impacts to relevant functions.
- Coordinates and prepares a report as assign.
- Collaborates on the design of the information technology infrastructure required to support a performance and quality improvement system.
- Ensures needed data is correct and on a timely basis, regular reports on progress are distributed and make recommendations for future improvements based on the data.
- Participates and searches out for best performance and quality improvement practices, making the department aware of them and suggesting areas where they could be implemented.
- Participate in regular meetings with related functions, sets agendas, develops and analyzes performance improvement data for the company, designs and implements the necessary processes and systems, develops and implements a communication plan.
- Communicating/presentation effectively, Data analysis, including interpreting statistics, evaluating and making a recommendation; preparing comprehensive reports related to finding; planning, designing and evaluating the initiatives; proven skills adapting and applying PM and QI; and ability to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships with other function in the organizations.
- Male or female, age 35-40 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering
- Have experience in electronic industry
- Good communicate in English, active and hard working.
- Microsoft office (Excel Advantage)
- Outgoing personality , Friendly , good team player , presentation and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations.
- TOEIC Score 350 up