- Handles customers’ coordination, make a daily sales visit plan and involved in sales-related initiatives etc.
- Collaborate with inside sales and factory
- Prepare action plans to grow in OEM and End Customers that relate in the Automation market
- Prepare proposals and contract agreement
- Provide the sales order forecast in monthly basis.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Male or Female / Age between 27-35 years old.
- JLPT N3 up
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English
- Good knowledge of OEM and End customer process in the Automotive market
- Computer literacy is a must (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, E-mail, Outlook)
- Have a Driving License
- At least 3 years in Sales (OEM and Automotive Industries are preferable)
- High leadership skill and good communication
- Open-minded, service-oriented and eager to learn
- Be able to work under pressure and flexible hours