- To promote the company’s products to potential customers & maintain good relationship with current customers
- To coordinate with customers / traders in order to fulfill the customers’ requirements
- To Survey weekly ,monthly and yearly market updates.
- To compose reports regarding sales & marketing to leader team.
- To handle shipping documents, issue sales contract, L/C etc.
- To provide guidance of sale daily, monthly,and quarter work plan in accordance with the formulated strategies.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Male/Female, age 22-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in marketing major or other related fields.
- Good command of both spoken, written English, Japanese (N2 up) or Korean communication.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel functions)
- Have experience in Sales in Metal manufacturing or trading
- At least 5 years experience in the positions
- Strong analytical skill, Negotiation skills, Leadership skills and developing customer.
- New graduated are welcome.
- Knowledge in Korean will be beneficial, but not required
- High responsibility. Willing to learn. Punctual