- Responsible for business process analysis, design, and optimization to enable routine delivery of exceptional performance and positive business results through improving reliability, increasing simplicity, and enable growth.
-Implement processes initiatives to enhance cross-enterprise integration.
- Swiftly understand business perspectives, user requirements and key performance output variables associated with the assigned projects.
- Determine key process input variables, conduct statistical data analysis, identifyopportunities for improvement, and proposed elegant resolutions.
- Transform traditional business process through the concept of digitization and/orprocess automation where appropriate.
- Ensure the completeness, effectiveness, and sustainability for the implementation of proposed appropriate resolution.
- Explore and identify new innovative technology or solution for process reengineering/digitization/automation or able to come up with a revolutionize idea.
- Graduate from Top university (GPA 3.0 upper)
- Good command of English (Minimum TOEIC 800)
- Good command of Japanese (JLPT N1 or N2)
- Master Degree in economic/business related(Preferable)
- Work Experience:
1. Working at consulting firm(Business consulting is preferable/IT and Accounting fields doesn't match)
2. Working at research firm
3, Working at corporate company(manufacturing, finance related,regional headquarter) as business planner
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Creative, Initiative and presentation skill