In this role, you’ll be part of our team to help our Japanese clients to deliver relevant, data-driven, and human-first experiences at every point of their journey with their brands. You will support the transformation of their operations by harnessing the power of data and advanced technology to drive
engagement, customer service, and sales growth. You’ll:
· Lead multi-disciplinary teams to develop digitally enabled offerings for customers.
· Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions to drive the transformation agenda and achieve results.
· Leverage High-Speed Delivery approaches to team delivery.
· Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable the client’s strategic agenda.
· Unpack the financial implications of implementation programs.
· Support proposal development.
· Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
· Tertiary qualification in a business, finance, or technology discipline.
· Currently enrolled in an MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well-ranked institution.
· Minimum 8 years of professional experience with leading management consultancies for Consumer Goods companies (F&B and other FMCG companies).
· Experience in developing and leading digital innovation and transformation programs to create impact with Chief Marketing/Sales Officers’ (CMO/CSO) organizations – e.g.
o Digital Marketing Strategy and / or Operation Process design
o Customer Relationship Management Strategy and / or Operation Process design
o Digital Transformation with new tools/system related to Digital Marketing / CRM
· Experience as an Agile Scrum Master will be well regarded.
· Experience with client management related to Business Development or projects, and experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
· Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
· Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
· Commitment to personal and professional growth.
· Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
· Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
· Drive, tenacity, client-focused, and results-oriented.
· An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit our short-term and long-term project assignments.
· Willingness to work outside of the office base and most of all...
· Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humor of each moment.
· Fluency in spoken and written Japanese.
· Exposure in supporting Japanese enterprise clients.