1. Acknowledge operations (annual plans) from the MICE business unit and then inform staff on the team about operations throughout the year.
2. Receive assignments from MICE Business Unit Director, then plan work, budget management, oversee, control and develop the work capacity of the work team. To be able to organize the work in each project to achieve the plan With details as follows
- Operation: Contact and communicate with customers. Formulate activities for achieving customer objectives and proposing In addition, the Project Management Plan is for controlling the work. And operating procedures that are also steps
- Budget management: Control costs for each project with a profit of not less than 50%. Make proposals to customers, including quotations, invoices. And receipt
- Team Care and Control: Work orders and monitor work results of the work team. Control event operations to be smooth.
- Team Potential Development: Recommend and suggest appropriate work methods. In order to increase work efficiency
3. Event plan summary And report on the performance of the event as well as analyze the problems and propose improvement plans to MICE Business Unit Director by informing them periodically From communicating with customers Proposing event forms and budgets to clients, job preparation, operations, and customer performance inquiries to let the director know the situation and advise improvements to make the event more efficient.
4. Plan and propose methods to improve and develop event management to increase sales for the company.
- Male or Female | Age: 27-37 yrs old
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- At least 3-5 yrs experience in Project Manager or Coordinator Manager [Event offline& Online]
- Have experience in Event Producer, Organizer or Marketing
- Excellent in Japanese Language [N2 or N1] and must have JLPT certification
- Good command in English both reading and writing
- Able to the delegating Tasks to the team
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong leadership, organization & communications skills, staff development, extremely proactive, organized, highly responsible and possess strong leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in an environment with competing demands