• Supervise compensation and benefits activities and programs: ensure Payroll & Admin quality, analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirement,
• Develop and implement a full set of HR policies, operating procedures and support documentation, ensure compliance to all regulations - using proven knowledge of local employee and labor laws,
• Ensure that initiatives and programs to support the business transformation and growth are effectively implemented. Provide the Head of HR with effective reports and KPIs that allow relevant decision making process,
• To organize and conduct employee activities such as family day, sport day, Annual party and internal sport with the cooperation from employee committee.
• To conduct the meeting with Line Manager concerning the employee issues.
• Oversee the conduct of performance evaluation for all employees,
• Guide managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching to with the ultimate goal of turning employee behavior around
• Supervise the Office Admin activities in order to provide staff a good working environment while monitoring the costs,
• Liaise with the HRBP to ensure that Recruitment, Training, Engagement activities are linked to organizational strategies and employee needs.
- Age between 40 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- at least 7 years’ experience in HR & GA Manager
- Have experience from Plastic injection, Automobile parts or Electronics parts manufacturing.
- Good command of English and computer-literate.
- ISO 9001, IATF16949 Knowledge
- Good command in Japanese [N3+]
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (2-3 months, twice per year)
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund (3%)
- Company's trip
- Company's party
- Free Meal
- Shuttle BUS (Ayuthaya, Rangsit, etc.)