Automotive parts and office equipment(Printer etc) stamping die, plastic molding mold, stamping, mold, secondary processing.
- Plan, control, and ensure product and process quality in an ISO development and manufacturing environment in accordance with the business system/quality principles
- Assist with communication to factory and customers on quality matters, Interface with customer quality representatives
- Drive product DPPM reductions proactively in the product development process
- Collect and analyze data to assess product and customer-specific DPPM levels for improvement programs
- Work with Engineering and Production to handle non-conforming material, root cause analysis and mistake proofing
- Conduct periodic quality system and process audits to ensure conformance to processes and procedures
- Conduct/facilitate continuous improvement events