- Developing and Creating the sales strategies or action plan, finding potential corporate clients, researching and
identifying sales opportunity to achieve the goal.
- Conducting Sales Meetings with clients in addition to their managerial responsibilities and making presentations or
pitches outlining the benefits of product, services, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Keeping track of communication with clients and also maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- Visiting qualified prospects to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them,
and understanding their needs.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product and services as per their needs and
ensuring proper servicing.
- Seeking for Develop corporate sales strategy model
- Coordinating with internal teams to deliver information to clients.
- Building a database of contacts and prospects, establish contact and follow up.
- Presenting sales and revenue reports and sales forecast to the management team.
- Female only | Age: 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in any fields or higher
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Degree holder in PR, Marketing, Advertising or Business-related disciplines better.
- Good command in English and Japanese (N2 or higher) [Strong requested can communication in Japanese]
- Strong analytical, negotiation skills and business mindset
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced team player with communication skills.
- Interest in food, cooking, and eating.