- Administration and renewal of application for business licenses, VISA and WP of local, expats and dependents.
- Manage of apartment in renewal and negotiation of new lease agreement for Expats.
- Arrange yearly health screening schedule for both locals and expats.
- Co-ordinate and correlate with HR and prepare and update of new org chart twice per year and as and when required.
- Coordinate, plan and make necessary arrangements for the big meetings and conferences as and when required.
- Make travel arrangements such as booking and tracking of unused airline tickets, rental car coupons and company frequent flyer miles.
-Plan and arrange company’s / corporate’s events such as Family’s Day, celebrations, team building, company’s activities, sourcing out lunches, dinners options and coordinates meetings for corporate officers and directors.
- Routes sensitive correspondence and handles routine correspondence.
- Assist company in administrative matters to assure meeting profit, customers, and quality objectives. As in negotiating with hotels on corporate rates as well as any service providers with better qualities and competitive cost.
- Tracks company’s cell phones and equipment and provides bill back information to Accounting. Troubleshoots complaints.
- Produces a variety of correspondence and reports as requested using appropriate office equipment, stationeries, word processing, graphics and spreadsheet software.
- Oversee all company’s drivers and vehicle’s wellness, cleanliness, schedule, maintenance, matters and handle for any adhoc company’s car requirements and availability, and user’s out stationed status. To do Driver’s yearly appraisal and report to superior on sub-contractor’s resources and their quality of work.
- Skyberry roaming requirements and maintenance.
- Update of telephone list as and when required.
- Checking, ordering and maintaining inventory stock of Medical Safety Box, all Stationeries, name cards, company stamp & chop as and when required.
- Inventory control and track stock order and distribution of Uniforms and POLO-T to all employees of AT. To co-ordinate and order for AGA-G as and when required.
- House-keeping control and manage of in-house cleaners on their required duties and contracts renewal.
- Pest Control maintenance.
- Manage and control SECOM security record of clearance security gate pass
- Control and Inspect Guard House and Driver’s Room regularly.
- Key person for updating and maintenance of E-leave Pro-soft system in AT.
- Update and make all ADMIN Reports
- Learning, training and development which includes updating of training log sheet record and arrangements for the company.
- Tracks Departmental Meeting log for compliance.
- Meet a yearly minimum 30 - 60hrs. Training (with certification) on approved related HR Courses -KPI
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Male or female, age 27-35 years old
- Degree in business or related field of 5 years equivalent experience.
- Requires minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources and Administration.
- In depth knowledge of standard office equipment and business software, including Microsoft Team e.g. word processing, databases,
spread sheets and presentation software and etc.
- Proficient in all aspects of modern office administration tasks.
- Good command of English communication (Business Level)
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Has valid Driving License
- stay in Bangkok, Bangna and Samutprakarn area will be preferable
- Good command in Japanese communication (JLPT2))
- Own vehicle
- Accident Insurance
- Social Security
- Dental Cost Support
- OPD Medical Cost Support
- Annual Medical Check
- Annual Increment
- Over 150 Kgs Allowance
- Overnight Allowance
- Overseas Allowance
- Company car
- Accessories - i.g. helmet, safety shoes and others
- Family day
- Provident Fund
- Transportation Allowance
- Local and Oversea Training
- Other fund supports as special occasion