1. Taking care of all departments and drive the company to achieve the company target.
- Managing and training to Section Assistant Manager(Thai)
- Solving the factory issue
2. Setting strategy plans and follow-up on the manufacturing operations to achieve the company goals.
3. Control the budget and manage the working area according to safety work.
4. Coordinate working with Japanese Vise president or Factory Manager
5. Ensuring that production activities arise president or Factory Managerproductivity and delivery.
- Understanding Japanese company's culture and explain it to the Thai staff
- Thinking and handling manufacture in Japanese Level
6.Checking the Quality of products and production processes
7.To report to Japanese Vise president or Factory Manager
||90,000 〜 110,000 (THB)
- Male/Female, Age 43-53
- Bachelor's degree in Engineer field
- Having at least 8 years experience working in Manufacture metal parts or steel Automotive parts
- Having Expand knowledge in Machining or Cutting (CNC/NC lathe/machining center etc)
- Having worked for a long time in a Japanese company.
- Experience as Manager up in the Quality or Production Engineer department.
- Can speak English with Japanese (L4 up)
- Can speak Japanese(N3 up)/Having the experience working in Japan
- Having the experience as GM or having the experience managing both departments ( Quality or Production Engineer department.)
- Job change many times.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
- BONUS (2-3 months)
- Housing Allowance (1500 THB)
- Position allowance
- Meal Allowance (30 THB)
- Transportation Support
*Transportation Support Commuter route: Nongkangpla, Amata city, SapanSee, Pluakdaeng,
Sriracha, Huai prab.
- Group Insurance (Health & Accident)
- Diligence Allowance
- No Gasoline allowance
- Car provided by company
- No provident fund
- Work on Sat (once per month)
- Sun, Holidays
8:00 〜 17:00