- Oversee full-loop of HR: recruiting, HR, events, compensation and learning and development functions
- Set strategy for our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, and ensure the organization is equipped to execute on this strategy effectively
- Manage, coach and develop your direct reports, and champion and support their work in the rest of the organization
- Create a best-in-class employee experience through our internal events, learning & development opportunities, and more
- Develop company culture, monitor, and reinforce them.
- Support our employees with excellent benefits, strong performance & compensation philosophy and empathetic engagement
- Thai Nationality, 32-45 years old
- At least 8years of experience working in Full-loop of HR
- At least 3 years of experience as a management level working directly with executives
- Exceptional leader and manager, with expertise in growing and developing employees
- High emotional intelligence, and an ability to navigate and discuss challenging but important topics
- Proven ability to work effectively with a wide-range of stakeholders, and to develop pragmatic solutions to people-related topics
- Belief that agility is important, and passion about ensuring that it is developed in ways that are safe and beneficial
- Very fluent in English and Thai is required.
- Fluent in Japanese
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment; experience at a tech company