- Visiting customers and check plant condition,
- Advising customer about operational/mechanical/electrical tips
- Managing the project for new plant installation
- Managing the project for replacement/fixing construction
- Managing the parts inventory (stock control)
- planning budget for buying new stock items
- Searching and contacting new supplier (reducing cost and localizing)
- Planning budget and target of sales both long term and daily basis.
- Product and service planning based on customer needs.
- Deciding the market position through the competitor analysis (target customers, product quality, pricing)
- Designing and creating advertisement to boost company recognition
- Creating brand awareness and loyalty to help Sales activities
- Getting competitors' information to analyze sales activities such as Sales promotion, Advertising, etc.
- Maintaining the existing customers by route sales, Reveal their needs, etc.
- Finding new prospects
- Creating Quotation, Specification related documents
- Thai nationality with bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical
- Experience in Electrical Control Cabinet or turnkey
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Be available to work and stay in all over Thailand (Business trip)
- Be able to work multi tasks to achieve the targets
- Be able to work at the job site (due to the weather in Thailand, there might be high temperature)
- Must not be allergic to dusts or dirt and acrophobia
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to speak Japanese (N3)