- Responsible to control the general operation of warehouse (delivery, raw material, inventories, finished goods, sub material, and stock) to utilization and efficiency.
- Control supplier packaging evaluation, storage design, packing area, layout, and design outer packaging to meet the customer requirement.
- Maintain supplier control, Delivery control, and implement productivities.
- Maintain customer delivery satisfaction and monitor performance and activities of the warehouse to ensure company target.
- Conduct inventory counts every month and report.
- Control the actual inventory reliability of the site follows the FIFO system.
- Control and management of delivery operation including packing, shipping, transportation Management and optimize of all stock and data analysis to the goods report.
- Control work and safety in department area, including 5S.
- Manage and control warehouse and logistic day-to-day operations, manpower plan, and budget in order to achieve the target of company.
- Action to countermeasure problems about warehouse operation or process in transportation, delivery, packing, or logistics system both receiving and outgoing.
- Development of warehouse system, implement the procedure and work instruction.
- Male, Age 30+ years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or equivalent fields
- Experience 5+ years in Warehouse related position
- Strong knowledge of warehouse, raw material control, storage management, finish good control process, delivery control, logistic system, and manpower management
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems – SAP
- Strong knowledge of ISO certification
- Be able to use English for work/communication and computer proficiency – Excel
- A forklift certificate would be an advantage