1. Monitoring, maintenance, and support Windows Server 2008,2012 R2, 2016 environments, new applications evaluation and rollout
2. Plan, install and maintain systems software to ensure a secure and efficient data processing environment
3. Expertise in Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, File and Print Services, Terminal Services, backup Candidates must have good analytical skills and able to troubleshoot methodically
4. Provide technical support to both systems operation supports
5. Level 2 & 3 support for high critical business applications
6. Handle L1 escalated break fix and change requests AD users/groups, GPO, Replication (SYSVOL, DFRS), Print/File servers etc
7. Support and Administration of VMware environments with VMware Infrastructure 3. 5 / vSphere 4. x/ 5. x, Virtual Center 2. 5 / vCenter Server 4, and VDI. P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter and Platespin Suite.
8. Troubleshooting ESX host with RCL9. Create the report according to customer contract.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, Age 25-35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Telecommunication or related field
- 2-3 years in IT customer service/Helpdesk experience
- Must have Network skill
- Good command of Japanese (JLPT N3 or above)
- Have knowledge of WAN, LAN including Wireless Network, Internet, Firewall, VPN, Anti-Virus, network infrastructure and PC hardware/software
- Good command of English (Level 4 or above)