- Do the accounting works in helping business departments and group companies from the viewpoints of Accounting, Tax and Finance.
- Organize and provide support regarding all accounting operations and financial & management reports.
- Lead or work on the projects such as making the accounting related work process more efficient.
- Review, monitor, and control accounting transactions, and, ensure they are under legal and regulatory requirements and internal control guidelines.
- Be responsible for internal/external audits, ensure the accuracy and compliance with Thai accounting standards and taxation regulations.
- Manage tax filling and related documents, dealing with the government regarding any tax related issues.
- Support your supervisor in other activities as assigned from time to time.
- Male or Female, Thai national, Age around 37-45
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- At least 7- 10 years of work experience in all accounting functions and taxation
- Very good communication in English (Level 3 or above)
- Familiar with SAP
- CPD license would be better
‐ Familiar with trading business is preferable
- Strong knowledge in Thai accounting standards and Customs regulations
- Good computer skills. Experience in SAP system is preferable
- Well-organized, proactive, initiative and good team-player