1. Manage the transportation operation scope both of land domestic cargoes delivery and container (Import / Export) shipment.
2. Responsible for the transportation branch teams to ensure processes; including effective management of resources, performance, occupational health, safety, environment, and quality of delivery.
3. Plan, direct, contribute, and coordinate the transport operations activities in the area of responsibility.
4. Take responsibility for budget controlling and profit and loss statement in assigned branch area under the
Transportation Job scope.
5. Plan, manage and evaluate transportation operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, transportation
subcontractors, and customers.
6. Manage and monitor transportation-related performance (safety, quality, on-time delivery, and transportation costs.
7. Manage team and human resource of transportation branch to be the part of operation’s success cover safety health and environment both of internal and public.
8. Carry out reporting the related of an abnormal case, accident, injury or trouble caused during operation and in the
workplace to upper.
1. Male, age 35-45 years up, Thai Nationality.
2. Bachelor's Degree in the logistics field for Occupational Health and Safety is an advantage
3. Experience inland transportation for at least 3-5 years.
4. Understand cost calculation, PL (profit and loss).
5. Good English literature and communication skills.
6. Leadership skills.
7. Good skill in cooperation and negotiation
8. Well understand in the transport business operation as own fleet management.