- Leading a business to achieve the targets and goals as set by the directors; Liaise with management at the main office and provide reports on activities. Ensure proper financial controls are in place and represent the organization at meetings.
- Oversee general management of company investments in Thailand. Seeking new opportunities for business. Besides sales management, oversee and handle all administrative and accounting related duties. Identify business , opportunities which are in line with corporate objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing plan.
- Building, coaching, motivating and developing a capable team to attain the business objectives; Be the leader of executive/senior team , Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/systems and operational manual
- Preparation of annual operation plans, e.g. budget, manpower, strategy, training, logistics etc
- Oversee also hiring and firing. In charge of financial and resources management.
- Manage full financial of P&L accountability e.g. forecasting, cost analysis etc.
- Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on investment and increases sales and improves profits
- Ensure that all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Minimum 15 years of experience in factory management, Production management, and Adminnistration or in similar positions
- Good managerial skill and communication skill, Excellent communication (written and oral) in Thai and Japanese (N2 and above)
- Good interpersonal and people management qualities
- Strong skills in people management and development
- Strong skills in driving for results
- Good knowledge and experience in total Communication