• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality according to Company’s specifications.
• Verify the supplier’s quality control process to comply with our standard.
• Maintain and monitor the suppliers’ performance and their product qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
• Visit the supplier and proceed verification their performance at their bases, ensure that they will make the improvement as our guideline.
• Coordinate with local subsidiary supplier and communicate internally with purchasing division to deliver the parts on time according to the contact.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related field
• Age 23 – 27 years old
• Solid knowledge and understanding of manufacturing /or procurement processes, policy, and systems
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Able to travel upcountry and overseas for business trip (Thailand, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Minimum TOEIC Score 700)
• Able to interpret and translate between Japanese - English (JLPT N3 or above)
- Japanese language allowance 4,000 - 10,000 THB/month
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS: Ave 6 - 8 months (last year)Depend on performance
- Transport allowance 800 THB/month
- Meal allowance 1,050THB/month
- Health Insurance
- OPD, IPD
- Provident fund
- Shuttle bus